Welcome

La version francophone de cet article est disponible ici. / The french version of this article is available here.

Why this blog?

First, to speak about tabletop roleplaying games (aka rpg, pen&paper rpg, ttrpg etc.) and share my own homemade rules, hacks and miscenalleous contents. This will certainly be amateurish, this will probably be clunky, this will doubtlessly be fun.

Then, - sorry english speaking viewers, this part is less interesting for you - to facilitate access for french speaking players to some of my favorite contents available in english. The idea isn't new, some nice persons like Wizard Lizard or Angela Quidam did the same, translating articles or games toward french. I'll just bring my contribution to spread these contents accross the language barrier.

Merzlo-what? 

Merzlota is the name of a fantasy setting which I'm tinkering with for a few years. I'll post more details about it, let's just say it's about gliding ships on a frozen sea, city-states and general distrust toward sorcery.

Comments